Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8






Birthday and Christmas Celebrations !!!


Hello Friends :) Welcome back :) I was quite busy for some days with back to back celebrations and so didn't have time to check my blog. My Birthday was just three days before Christmas. Celebrations started right from the clock struck 12. I really felt very happy to hear from my friends on my birthday from 12 at  midnight.

It was very surprising for me to to see my office desk decorated with colourful balloons and ribbons. 




My friends and colleagues surprised me with lot of gifts and birthday cake. This Birthday turned out to be a memorable one.

Holidays started the day after my birthday. From then preparations for Christmas started and i was busy in making Christmas cakes. I made chocolate and fruit cakes this Christmas. Here is the Christmas Crib which I set in my home.

 

Crib with Serial lights.


Christmas Wreath on the door of my house.

Christmas Tree with glittering ornaments.





We started distributing cakes and sweets right from Christmas Eve. We attended midnight holy mass. On the day of Christmas we had invited many of our neighbours and friends for breakfast and lunch.  I had heavy work in helping my mom on all her preparations. We prepared delicious Mutton Briyani for lunch and  had a good time spending with my neighbours. Now I am all set to welcome 2012 :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting my Blog and your Comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...