Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8






Triangular Gift Boxes


Hi Friends :) I am back with Triangular Gift boxes. I really loved to make these cute little boxes.
I am thinking to make these kind of boxes to put in the gifts for this Christmas. Will start working on that only from the first week of December.



Its really very easy and simple to make these boxes. You can find the tutorial here.

4 comments:

  1. Such lovely boxes. Thank You for dropping by my blog. You have a lovely site with so many varied crafts
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Merlyn! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today! I had already dropped by and saw your pretty card you entered in the SSIC challenge this week but I came back and scrolled through your artwork here and I can't believe your new to stamping! You do BEAUTIFUL work! These boxes are soooo pretty and a great idea for little treats! All the different papers are so pretty! All the cards you've made are just beautiful! Looks like you are a natural!!! So glad you found your way to Stampin Sisters in Christ! Hope you'll come join us again as Sunday I have a devotional ready and a new challenge! See you then!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting my Blog and your Comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...